ISQOLS 2021 CONFERENCE
“Quality-of-life and Adaptation in a Virulent World”
23-27, AUGUST 2021
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Call for Symposia
It is possible to organize a symposium (i.e. special sessions) at ISQOLS 2021. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com before January 15th if you are interested in organizing one or more sessions. Subsequently, the symposium will be added to the online submission system. Please note that all participants in a symposium have to submit their abstract via the online submission portal and all abstracts will be subject to review by the scientific committee.
Call for Abstracts for Papers
Abstracts for papers and posters dealing with scientific research or best practice examples in all areas in quality-of-life, well-being and happiness are highly welcomed and need to be submitted via EasyChair. Abstracts have to be submitted by the presenting author. Submitting authors should choose one topic, track, or symposium in which they want to submit the abstract. In case authors are not submitting to a specific symposium, they are requested to carefully check the entire list of topics (see below) to ensure they submit to the most appropriate topic.
All abstracts must be in English and no more than 350 words. The presenting author of accepted abstracts must register to the conference to be included in the program.
Deadline for the abstract submission is February 15, 2021. Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the corresponding author(s) by March 30, 2021.
CONFERENCE FEES: Please visit our conference fee page to view all conference fees and deadlines.
Authors must select from the following topics, tracks, and symposia. They are typically used for assigning submissions to reviewers and for conference analytics. We intend to offer sessions in multiple time zones to include as many people as possible. In addition, sessions will be recorded and made available for on-demand viewing.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions.
Topics, Tracks, and Symposia– select any of the following that apply to your paper:
(1) Theoretical Advances in Well-Being, Happiness and Quality-of-Life
(2) Methodological Issues in the Study of Quality-of-Life, Happiness and Well-Being: Data Collection and Models
(3) Well-Being in the World and in Regions
(4) Well-Being in Different Populations
(5) Cultures and the History of Well-Being
(6) Health and Well-Being
(7) Promoting Well-Being: Public Policy and Development
(8) Beyond GDP: New Understandings and Measures of Progress
(9) Philanthropy, Volunteerism and Well-Being
(10) Economics of Happiness
(11) Consumer Finance and Well-Being
(12) Social Relations and Well-Being
(13) Promoting Worker Well-Being in Organizations
(14) Well-Being Statistics in Policy Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation
(15) Other Applied Research in Quality-of-Life
Submissions will be made on the conference Easy Chair Page. Click "submit now" to be directed to that site.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org